- The RoofNeck makes it easier to install and connect the duct work to the roof vent, especially when the HVAC installers and roof installers are not installing at the same time
- View The RoofNeck product overview video:
- The RoofNeck is designed for added versatility, making it ideal for use with DryerJack Model DJK477
- Installation is easy! View the detailed installation video with instructions:
- The RoofNeck is deep draw manufactured from heavy 26 gauge Galvalume® steel
- Proudly made in the USA
The DryerJack Model DJK477:
- View the DryerJack product overview video: Click Here
- Proudly made in the USA
- Deep draw manufactured from heavy 26 gauge Galvalume® steel
- Low profile minimizes visibility
- Designed for airflow-efficient performance, shortening drying times with energy savings
- Patented hood's wide opening and curved damper are cleaning tool accessible
- Damper keeps visitors out as it prevents birds and rodents from entering the dryer exhaust system
- Meets the requirements of stringent Building Codes IMC 504 and IRC 1502.3
- Choose from Mill Finish or White, Black and Brown powder coated colors
DryerJack Model DJK477 Specs
- Spec Sheet in PDF format Click Here
- 11.75" x 11.50" nailing flange with rounded corners and pre-drilled nailing holes
- Vent body measures 6.43" wide x 5" high
- Part number DJK477R
- Installation is easy! View installation videos with instructions:
Unlike other roof vents, this vent features a unique lightweight damper that is curved. The combination of the curved damper and a larger vent opening allow for maximum airflow efficiency, helping to reduce lint buildup and potential safety hazards. Drying times are reduced, saving energy and equipment wear and tear.
Get protection from pests with the DryerJack Model 477. The unique low-profile curved shape combined with the position of the damper inside the hood when closed deters birds and rodents from entering.
DryerJack Model 477 dryer roof vent is quality constructed of Galvalume® steel and is built to last. The plate (flange) size is 11.75” x 11.50” with a 1.5" nailing flange on all four sides. It has a 4.12 inch diameter collar that accepts typical residential dryer exhaust conduit.
For flat roof installs, we recommend a installing our DJK486U (curb style) over a raised curb. See related items below.
The collar penetrates the plate about 1.25 inches and is sealed to the plate with a silicone bead. It will work on sloped roofs from 2/12 up to 12/12.
Note: Not recommended for use with a high-profile roof tiles like "S", Spanish S as there are only 5 inches between the opening and the bottom plate.
Galvalume: A patented alloy of barrier-resistant aluminum and corrosion-fighting zinc gives Galvalume its superior corrosion resistance. Most Galvalume substrates feature an alloy that is 55% aluminum, 43.5% zinc and 1.5% silicon. Tests have proven this alloy superior to the zinc-only coating used in regular Galvanized sheeting. Additionally it is Acrylic Coated, coating designation AZ-55.
Complies with 2017 code M1502.3.1 (Exhaust termination passageway size).
Professional installation is recommended.
DIY'ers, we recommend Polyurethane Roof and Flashing Sealant
Not recommended for bathroom exhaust fans with less than 70 cfm output.