Designed to vent exhaust from a kitchen’s range hood and bathroom fan to the exterior, this 6-Inch Premium WallVent fully supports systems with an airflow volume of 70+ CFM.
The 6-Inch Premium WallVent is built to last in the USA from heavy gauge Galvalume® steel with a lighter gauge Galvalume steel damper. With a low profile and clean lines, the 6-Inch Premium WallVent blends in to enhance a home’s exterior. Its durable, long-lasting properties stem from a corrosion-resistant powder coated finish that adds weather resistance and a lifetime of shine.
Standard colors include White, Tan, Brown and Black.
The new 6-Inch Premium WallVent has the features of the DryerWallVent that customers demand:
- A secondary backing plate that reveals wider fastener holes for tricky installations.
- Installation is easy in new and existing construction.
- A low profile gives this 6-Inch Premium WallVent a sleek look.
- Clean lines help the vent to blend in with any exterior wall.
- The damper’s angle helps with its smooth closing action.
- Durable construction and built to last from deep-drawn Galvalume® steel.
- The lighter damper quickly opens with airflow.
- A powder coated finish provides long lasting shine that enhances the home’s aesthetics.
- Durable to stand the test of time.
- A built-in drip edge provides extra protection against the elements by diverting water to help prevent intrusion.
- A flush installation helps the vent to blend in with the home’s exterior.
- Simplifies duct cleaning with easy accessibility.
- Maintains a consistent look when used in concert with the DryerWallVent.
Under certain circumstances, this vent can be used for dryer exhaust venting. If used to vent a dryer, the screen must be removed.