Space in the laundry room is valuable and there's often not enough of it! The Dryerbox allows you to place the dryer closer to the wall without crushing the exhaust hose or restricting the dryer's airflow.
Install the Dryerbox for safer, roomier and more efficient homes. With five models to select from for new construction and two models for retrofit or existing construction situations, the Dryerbox recessed exhaust duct receptacle simplifies the exhaust duct installation, all the while helping to create a safer environment in your home.
Adding this receptacle makes homes safer, roomier and more efficient. Different models are available for various configurations: Upward or downward venting, as well as for 2x4 and 2x6 walls. Model 480 is universal
and can vent up or down as required.
- Locate the dryer right up against the wall
- The DryerFlex is protected from getting crushed
- Lint build-up is minimized
- Efficiency is increased…clothes dry faster
- Reduces the fire hazard
- Reduces mold potential in the wall
- No trim-ring piece is needed
- Surface is paintable, no masking needed
Learn more about the Dryerbox at https://www.betterventing.com/dryerbox