1. Using Isopropyl or Rubbing Alcohol, follow these simple steps:
- Dampen a microfiber cloth with the alcohol.
- Start rubbing at the outer portions of the ink mark and work toward the center. This helps to prevent spreading the ink.
- Keep moving to a clean area of the microfiber cloth and redampen it with the alcohol as needed.
2. It’s important to rinse well to remove traces of the alcohol.
- Rinse the dryer's drum by wiping it down with a clean cloth dampened with plain water.
- Leave the dryer door open for at least 30 minutes for the fumes to dissipate before using the dryer.