Defender Access+ Advantages:
Birds and squirrels can be persistent in making a home in your ducts. The Defender keeps them out. Zinc coated steel is powder coated to resist corrosion, delivering lasting protection for existing wall terminations. Patented vertical bars keep creatures out while minimizing lint buildup and are easy to clean.
The front gate is held in the closed position by a drop-notch connection. Simply lift it slightly to disengage the bar from the notch and it drops down to provide easy access for cleaning and maintenance. There's nothing to remove or unscrew from the wall!
- Vertical bars won't impede airflow
- Keeps the air flowing to minimize lint buildup
- Zinc coated steel, that is also powder coated, delivers lasting protection
- No-Tool-Required Maintenance Access
- Provides an Extra Level of Weather Protection
- Deters Bird and Squirrel Entry
- Helps Hide Unsightly Vents
- Made in USA
Same Great Quality, Different Sizes!
The Defender Access+ is available in two sizes to satisfy universal applications: 6.5" wide and 8" wide.
The Defender Access+ is constructed with an 18 gauge zinc and powder coated steel hood and 10 gauge zinc and powder coated steel bars.