Reasons to choose the DryerWallVent
March 22, 2023 12:32:09 PM PDT March 22, 2023 12:32:09 PM PDTnd, March 22, 2023 12:32:09 PM PDT
With a low profile and clean lines, the well-built DryerWallVent complements the aesthetics of your home's exterior. The DryerWallVent is constructed in the USA from heavy gauge Galvalume® steel and is powder coated to withstand the test of time.
The lighter weight Galvalume® steel damper maximizes airflow and reduces the lint buildup dangers that exist in many dryer exhaust systems today. This efficient wall vent termination exceeds all code requirements for safely venting a dryer to the exterior. The integrated magnets keep the damper closed when the dryer is not in use, deterring bird and rodent entry. The wide opening provides easy access for maintenance and cleaning equipment.
- Maximum airflow to reduce lint buildup
- Large opening provides easy access for cleaning and maintenance
- Powder coated Galvalume® steel is corrosion resistant for lasting beauty
- Available in a Primed finish, with and without a collar
- High performance, low-profile vent termination
- Low profile enhances the home's aesthetics
- Built-in drip edge provides weather protection
- Integrated magnets keep the damper closed when not in use
- Deters bird and squirrel entry
- Gravity assist angled damper
- Made in USA
Collar or No Collar?
Choose the DryerWallVent With Collar for typical applications. In retrofit situations where the duct work is a challenge, the DryerWallVent No Collar may be a better option to make installation easier.